Teeth Cleaning / Scaling and Polishing
After having scaling (Gum disease treatment)
1) The feeling of sensitivity may occur during drinking of cold or hot water but it will be gone in a few days.
2) In any cases, if the feeling of sensitivity does not diminish but even worsen, please call our dentist team immediately.
3) If bleeding is still active or swelling gum still remains, please come to see our dental point dentist team.
4) Have tooth brushing at lease 2 – 3 time a day.
5) Avoid spicy food or drink any kinds of alcohol composed.
Tips for gum disease prevention
1) Brush your teeth and gums frequently.
2) Use dental floss at lease once a day.
3) See the dentist twice a year.